2 replies to this topic

#1 okie

okie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:43 PM

I have a client i am building a site for, and i have the Avactis cart set up and i really like it so far. One of my clients requests is to make all of the black text changed to brown. And the links that are currently showing as blue, she wants changed to another color.... I have searched high and low throughout the coding and have yet to find out where this is hidden. I have changed everything in all of the stylesheets, and it definitely doesnt seem to be pulling from there... Can someone help me please :) thanks Angela

#2 Alex Girin

Alex Girin

Avactis Support Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:41 AM

Hello Angela,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, changing the stylesheet is not enough. There are also styles definitions in the templates. Explore the files in the folder "avactis-templates".

We know that it is inconveniently to change the styles in the different files. So we are going to move all styles definitions from the templates into one stylesheet file in the next version.

Best Regards,
Alex Girin
Avactis Shopping Cart Team

#3 Linda

Linda

Avactis Integrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:49 PM

Hi Angela, In the avactis templates there are a number of html inserts into the cart code itself. At the top of many of these html docs there has been inserted the style code. This is where the changes must also be made. I found it easier to move all stlye to one css doc and make changes there. If you still need help please post a page address and I will take a look and see if I can help you :) Linda
I can't is an excuse for mediocrity.