• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aria

aria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Hello, I am wanting to change my php site to CSS, so that I can do most of my updates myself and change things on a more regular basis. Is this possible with the version that I presently have now?

#2 DonH

DonH

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

Which version do you have and how familiar are you with HTML and CSS? What is it you would like to change more often? Earlier versions used tables for layout, but then used some CSS for some minor styling. Later versions use CSS for the majority of layout tasks as well as more extensive styling. The latest version has a built in CSS editor that allows you to make CSS edits while in a WYSIWYG view. It is no problem to add style sheets to your existing store, nor is it a problem to use existing elements in the php pages as selectors or to add additional divs for layout or styling.

#3 Jason Martin

Jason Martin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

Which version do you have and how familiar are you with HTML and CSS? What is it you would like to change more often?

Earlier versions used tables for layout, but then used some CSS for some minor styling. Later versions use CSS for the majority of layout tasks as well as more extensive styling. The latest version has a built in CSS editor that allows you to make CSS edits while in a WYSIWYG view.

It is no problem to add style sheets to your existing store, nor is it a problem to use existing elements in the php pages as selectors or to add additional divs for layout or styling.

Yes this is really very nice Answer but in my point of if you want to change you can change it not a big issue.