• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 giannabosanquet

giannabosanquet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:37 AM

I am looking for hosting an Ecommerce website. Is Cloud based service is more beneficial than others? Share your reviews. Also I want to modify this current store into a huge online shopping store. So any additional suggestions are most welcome.

#2 DonH

DonH

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Both questions are really far too general to try to answer.

#3 Tom Parker

Tom Parker

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

I am looking for hosting an Ecommerce website. Is Cloud based service is more beneficial than others?
Share your reviews.

Also I want to modify this current store into a huge online shopping store. So any additional suggestions are most welcome.

I use HostGator hosting for all my websites. They are reliable, have great prices/plans, simple and straightforward to use, and have great customer support. As far as cloud based services, HostGator has CloudFlare basic available free, but there is an additional charge for CloudFlare with SSL.

Please feel free to contact me if you need help in choosing a HostGator plan to meet your requirements. If you are looking for a developer for your project, I'd love to discuss that with you also.

#4 Infibeam

Infibeam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:57 AM

I am looking for hosting an Ecommerce website. Is Cloud based service is more beneficial than others?
Share your reviews.

Also I want to modify this current store into a huge online shopping store. So any additional suggestions are most welcome.

Cloud computing evolved as a term to describe free or subscription-based services delivered in real time over the Internet. It is benificial for CRM like file storage, synchronization, backup, and other utility computing, such as Dropbox which delivers customizable computing capacity over the Internet

#5 Oliverbnt

Oliverbnt

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

using olx.com, amazon.com, eBay.com....

#6 gemstone

gemstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:12 AM

Godaddy give best hosting service for your eCommerce platform

#7 admin

admin

Enthusiast

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

I am looking for hosting an Ecommerce website. Is Cloud based service is more beneficial than others? Share your reviews. Also I want to modify this current store into a huge online shopping store. So any additional suggestions are most welcome.

Hi there,,,

You could try using the AvactisNext FREE shopping cart software ..

It can be customized for any design with no programming skills, and is easy to integrate with an existing Web site through a unique tag-based technology.
It is SEO optimized, secure, and easy to upgrade.
One of the major advantages of Avactis is the use of unique technologies that, unlike other shopping cart software, provide for fast and easy integration of an on-line store into an existing Web site, thus minimizing the time-to-market for our customers and partners.
The software has no logical limitations on the number of products. The code is optimized for smooth performance with up to 35,000 products and more.
A free version is available. Special discounts are given for developers and Web designers.

Get Free Version here: http://www.avactis.c...t-free-version/