Photo

1. Invalid Credit Card Information Entered.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 okie

okie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

i had my clients avactis software upgraded by avactis, and my client is using paypal pro - and now no payments will go through - even when trying my own personal credit card (which i know is definitely valid) - I tried with a VISA card....i consistently get this error:

1. Invalid Credit Card Information Entered.

My client has used his own credit card too, and he has customers trying to place orders...and it won't work for them either......

is there a fix for this issue?

Thanks
Angela
http://www.oklahomawebdesign.com

Update:
ok, my client tried with a Mastercard, and he gets the same error as above, except he also gets a 10527 error, see below:

1. Invalid credit card information entered.

Payment Method
(X) Credit Card Payment
10527: Invalid Data This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid credit card number and type.

#2 Lana

Lana

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

Hi! On December we start receiving complaints from our customers that PayPal Pro doesn't work. It looks like something has changed on the PayPal side. Please try the following: Save a backup copy of the avactis-system\modules\payment_module_paypalpro_cc\payment_module_paypalpro_cc_api.php file. Open your avactis-system\modules\payment_module_paypalpro_cc\payment_module_paypalpro_cc_api.php file. 1. Find the following line: if (isset($response["Status"])) and replace it with this one: if (isset($response["Status"]) && !empty($response["Status"])) 2. Replace the following line: if ($this->backgroundProcess("transactionSearch", $transactionData)) with this one: if (true ) //$this->backgroundProcess("transactionSearch", $transactionData)) 3. Find the following part of code: elseif (isset($response["Ack"]) && $response["Ack"] == "Success") { $response["Status"] = "Completed"; } and replace it with this one: elseif (isset($response["Ack"]) && $response["Ack"] == "Success") { $response["Status"] = "Completed"; } elseif (isset($response["Ack"]) && $response["Ack"] == "SuccessWithWarning") { $response["Status"] = "Pending"; }

#3 Reller Inc

Reller Inc

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

We have received this error as well. We adjusted the code as Lana suggested, however we still receive the error. 1. Invalid credit card information entered.

#4 Ryan@sainet

Ryan@sainet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

We have received this error as well. We adjusted the code as Lana suggested, however we still receive the error.

1. Invalid credit card information entered.

I just activated Paypal Pro and modified the file but getting the same error. Please advise.

Thanks,

Ryan

#5 Reller Inc

Reller Inc

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

We put in a support ticket. I hope that it can get worked out quickly. One of the major reasons we went with Avactis was because they advertise as a PayPal Partner. Looking forward to seamless transactions once this is fixed. :)

#6 Ryan@sainet

Ryan@sainet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

We put in a support ticket. I hope that it can get worked out quickly. One of the major reasons we went with Avactis was because they advertise as a PayPal Partner. Looking forward to seamless transactions once this is fixed. :)

Please update when you have more information. In the meantime I'm going to contact Paypal to see if they can help. Will update if they can.

Thanks,

Ryan

#7 Lana

Lana

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Hi, Ryan!

Have you submitted a support ticket with your problem? Could you send me your ticket ID?

Please update when you have more information. In the meantime I'm going to contact Paypal to see if they can help. Will update if they can.

Thanks,

Ryan

#8 Ryan@sainet

Ryan@sainet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

Our web developer found the issue.

If you look in the payment_module_paypalpro_cc_api.php filethe API URL is set to:

api.paypal.com/2.0/

That's the right URL if you're using an API certificate butif you're using API signature which we are, the correct URL is:

api-3t.paypal.com/2.0/

Here is the info on that.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/howto_api_endpoints

Hope that helped.

Ryan