Photo

1. Invalid Credit Card Information Entered.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 okie

okie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

i had my clients avactis software upgraded by avactis, and my client is using paypal pro - and now no payments will go through - even when trying my own personal credit card (which i know is definitely valid) - I tried with a VISA card....i consistently get this error:

My client has used his own credit card too, and he has customers trying to place orders...and it won't work for them either......

is there a fix for this issue?

Thanks
Angela
http://www.oklahomawebdesign.com

Update:
ok, my client tried with a Mastercard, and he gets the same error as above, except he also gets a 10527 error, see below:

1. Invalid credit card information entered.

Payment Method
(X) Credit Card Payment
10527: Invalid Data This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid credit card number and type.

#2 Guest_Lana_*

Guest_Lana_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

Hi! On December we start receiving complaints from our customers that PayPal Pro doesn't work. It looks like something has changed on the PayPal side. Please try the following: Save a backup copy of the avactis-system\modules\payment_module_paypalpro_cc\payment_module_paypalpro_cc_api.php file. Open your avactis-system\modules\payment_module_paypalpro_cc\payment_module_paypalpro_cc_api.php file. 1. Find the following line: if (isset($response["Status"])) and replace it with this one: if (isset($response["Status"]) && !empty($response["Status"])) 2. Replace the following line: if ($this->backgroundProcess("transactionSearch", $transactionData)) with this one: if (true ) //$this->backgroundProcess("transactionSearch", $transactionData)) 3. Find the following part of code: elseif (isset($response["Ack"]) && $response["Ack"] == "Success") { $response["Status"] = "Completed"; } and replace it with this one: elseif (isset($response["Ack"]) && $response["Ack"] == "Success") { $response["Status"] = "Completed"; } elseif (isset($response["Ack"]) && $response["Ack"] == "SuccessWithWarning") { $response["Status"] = "Pending"; }

#3 Reller Inc

Reller Inc

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • 2.1.1 11999

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

We have received this error as well. We adjusted the code as Lana suggested, however we still receive the error. 1. Invalid credit card information entered.

#4 Ryan@sainet

Ryan@sainet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

We have received this error as well. We adjusted the code as Lana suggested, however we still receive the error.

1. Invalid credit card information entered.

I just activated Paypal Pro and modified the file but getting the same error. Please advise.

Thanks,

Ryan

#5 Reller Inc

Reller Inc

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • 2.1.1 11999

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

We put in a support ticket. I hope that it can get worked out quickly. One of the major reasons we went with Avactis was because they advertise as a PayPal Partner. Looking forward to seamless transactions once this is fixed. :)

#6 Ryan@sainet

Ryan@sainet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

We put in a support ticket. I hope that it can get worked out quickly. One of the major reasons we went with Avactis was because they advertise as a PayPal Partner. Looking forward to seamless transactions once this is fixed. :)

Please update when you have more information. In the meantime I'm going to contact Paypal to see if they can help. Will update if they can.

Thanks,

Ryan

#7 Guest_Lana_*

Guest_Lana_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Hi, Ryan!

Have you submitted a support ticket with your problem? Could you send me your ticket ID?

Please update when you have more information. In the meantime I'm going to contact Paypal to see if they can help. Will update if they can.

Thanks,

Ryan

#8 Ryan@sainet

Ryan@sainet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

Our web developer found the issue.

If you look in the payment_module_paypalpro_cc_api.php filethe API URL is set to:

api.paypal.com/2.0/

That's the right URL if you're using an API certificate butif you're using API signature which we are, the correct URL is:

api-3t.paypal.com/2.0/

Here is the info on that.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/howto_api_endpoints

Hope that helped.

Ryan

#9 aniket

aniket

Enthusiast

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:21 AM

The following Payflow URLs were scheduled to be deprecated on August 3,
2015:

- payflowpro.verisign.com
- cr-payflow.verisign.com
- payflow.verisign.com
- payments.verisign.com

If you’re currently integrated with one of these URLs, you’ll need to
update your integration to the corresponding paypal.com URL. Not doing so
may impact your ability to accept and process payments. Following are the
URLs that need to be replaced, along with the correct endpoint that needs
to be used:

*Existing URL*
*URL to move to*

payflowpro.verisign.com
payflowpro.paypal.com

cr-payflow.verisign.com
cr.cybercash.com

payflow.verisign.com
payflowpro.paypal.com (include USER, VENDOR, PARTNER, and PWD parameters in
all API requests)

payments.verisign.com
payflowlink.paypal.com

If you are facing similar issue with paypal flow, you can change service URL to updated service URL.  You can contact Avactis support, if the issue does not get resolved even after changing service URLs.

Note: If you are using the latest shopping cart version of avactis (4.7.7 and above), this issue doesn't exist.

#10 Brandon Johnson

Brandon Johnson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:04 AM

Hi, I'm getting this same error when using PayPal Pro:

- I confirmed that the Module Status is set to 'Active' and the Transaction Mode is set to 'Production'.

- I tried both the signature and certificate methods for the API. When trying the signature, I applied the above mentioned changes to the payment_module_paypalpro_cc_api.php file. When that didn't work, I changed the file back and tried the certificate method, again with the same error.

- I updated from Avactis 4.7 to version 4.7.6.

- I have tried 4 different cards, including cards in good standing from myself and  the client for whom I'm setting up the store.

Is there anything I'm missing? The Standard PayPal Payments are working, but my client has been having customers confused with placing orders when going to the separate PayPal page to pay. Also, some payments were showing up as declined that were confirmed to be in good standing. I recently saw that PayPal Pro was added as a free option and thought it would be helpful in solving some of these issues and more efficient for customers.

Any help would be great! I put in a trouble ticket as well through support after checking these forums and the knowledge base.

#11 aniket

aniket

Enthusiast

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:46 PM

HI Brandon,

Could you please provide Paypal Pro response message while placing order with paypal pro as payment method ?

You can check the request and response body sent from and to your store from system log. Login to admin panel, Goto Tools >> System Log.

Enable Payment module logs to check the request and response messages, check the payment log for paypal pro request and response body, please share the same so that we can help you troubleshoot this issue on your store.

#12 DonH

DonH

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • Next 4.7.3

Posted 11 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

Just to clarify, Aniket said that the issue disappears if using the latest version which is 4.7.7 and above. Brandon updated from 4.7.0 to 4.7.6 which is still a lower version than the 4.7.7 that Aniket specified.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users