• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 denguzi

denguzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:42 AM

I can't log into the backend of the cart!! I get the blue backgound and the white centre where you would usually enter your log-in details, but it is totally blank !!! No where to log in! Any ideas?

#2 itekcanada

itekcanada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

I can't log into the backend of the cart!!

I get the blue backgound and the white centre where you would usually enter your log-in details, but it is totally blank !!!

No where to log in!

Any ideas?

AMAZING !!! we have the same problem since few several hours !!
IT'S the bigest day of the year and we are down blank page on store front and admin panel !! (every where)
no assistance it's unbelievable !

#3 denguzi

denguzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:03 PM

The front end on mine is working fine but the back end doesnt load properly! I've had so many dodgy things happen with this cart!

#4 DonH

DonH

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:01 PM

Are you both with the same host? It sounds more like a server issue than some freak coincidence with two different cart installations. What happens when you clear your browser cache? Have you put in a support ticket? https://www.avactis.com/support.php

#5 itekcanada

itekcanada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

Are you both with the same host? It sounds more like a server issue than some freak coincidence with two different cart installations. What happens when you clear your browser cache? Have you put in a support ticket? https://www.avactis.com/support.php

We're host by avactis. We already tried to clean the cache by FTP on our account. this is not a local issue but a server problem.
We also send ticket but, we haven't receive any answer and/or assistance.

Since 10 minutes, the frontend and backend services are back... it was down since 2h45 (EST) ... 12h00 down.

#6 denguzi

denguzi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

Back again too.. Im with letshost.ie

#7 DonH

DonH

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

We're host by avactis. We already tried to clean the cache by FTP on our account. this is not a local issue but a server problem.
We also send ticket but, we haven't receive any answer and/or assistance.

Since 10 minutes, the frontend and backend services are back... it was down since 2h45 (EST) ... 12h00 down.

Logging into your account by FTP to clear the cart's cache is not the same thing as clearing the browser's cache. I suspected that the reason you had some front end pages display normally was because the pages were in you browser's cache. I suspected that if you cleared the browser's cache, both frontend and backend would have errors.

If there is any hope of resolving the problem, you have to first narrow the possibilities. I was reasonably sure that the problem was not an issue that could be solved by looking at the program or installation. But, before I blew it off as something to contact your host about, I wanted to be sure.

After reading both responses, it sounds like there was an outage somewhere along one of the many paths of the internet.

#8 zepher

zepher

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

Having a similar error message too. Seems to be a admin session issue or something. If you refresh the page and update the browser cache it clears it up, but I'm having the same issue and my Office Manager is annoyed with the Tag / Fatal Core Error message. I think it's a cache / session related issue. It will clear up, or has so far for me. I've seen it on the client side too. Fatal Error.... Not good. It will clear up, but seems to be a browser cache issue. The Avactis Cache is a drag on my server and the site has been slow.

#9 DonH

DonH

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:40 AM

Zepher, Have you logged into the admin and clicked on Clear Cache in the lower left column? I had a problem where that cache continually grew. I haven't seen the problem in quite some time but I don't recall if it was pre or post 2.1.1. If you are seeing this happen, put in a support ticket. Occasionally, one of the files in avactis-system/cache gets corrupted. If using the admin Clear Cache doesn't solve the errors, delete all but the .htaccess in that directory. The folders and files will be rebuilt and hopefully the problem will be gone. Good Luck! Fatal Errors should be addressed in a support ticket...giving temporary ftp credentials in the ticket so that the techs can work on the issue for you. A fatal error is not something that you should have to try to sort out on your own.