• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TRS Game Trader Inc

TRS Game Trader Inc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:45 AM

Hello, I am looking to hire someone to custom configure a shopping cart on my Bluehost.com account. This shopping cart will be used to manage customer trade-ins for our video game business. I am in need of the following modifications/customizations: * Ability to use Negative prices (this is optional) * Ability for coupon codes to be able to ADD to the total instead of subtracting. I may run specials where customers can get additional money for their trades using a special coupon. * Ability to show both "cash" and "store credit" prices. * Checkout process should allow "cash" and "store credit" * Backoffice tracking of trade-in. Customer should receive an email confirmation once the trade-in order is submitted. I should also be able to mark the trade-in order as "received" once I get the package from the customer (also notifying them via their order status) and "paid" once I send payment to the customer. * In order to track what I am willing to take as trade, I will be tracking a "quantity" field. Once this field is "0" the cart should show 'This item not available for trade" instead of the normal out of stock message that a cart would normally show. * Each item should have multiple conditions listed. For games I would have an option for Complete games and for games missing the case and/or instructions. There should be a percentage deduction for items missing. * I have about 17,000 items in the trade-in database and would need to be able to upload my items, including the multiple condition options. Since the database will be uploaded frequently, the cart should support the ability to overwrite the existing items. * Coupon codes should work on a category and item basis. For instance, i may run a special where all PS3 games get additional store credit. I may run a special where Uncharted 3 receives a special store credit. Some coupons should also only be valid for certain pay methods. I may want a special offer if someone takes store credit, but not want to offer it if they choose cash. * This should be done in one of the following carts as I have the ability to install these on my server: ShopSite 11.r1.1, PrestaShop 1.4.4.1, Avactis 2.1.1, Magento 1.6.0.0, CubeCart 3.0.20, OSCommerce 2.3.1, Zen Cart 1.3.9h, AgoraCart 5.2.005, OpenCart 1.5.1.2, TomatoCart 1.1.4 * I will also consider a completely custom solution if the above carts will not suit my needs. * If you are interested in helping with this project please send me your income requirement and time to complete to me at vgtradernj@gmail.com or call 732-573-6484