6 replies to this topic

#1 impulsum

impulsum

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:09 AM

Australian emails are not working under Add Gift Certificate to Cart. It doesn't aloud .com.au, .net.au, .org.au etc

#2 Ilya Vassilevsky

Ilya Vassilevsky

Avactis Support

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

Thanks for letting us know! It must have something to do with regular expressions. We'll be fixing that.

#3 impulsum

impulsum

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

Any fix yet?

#4 history guy

history guy

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

I think this might be a larger issue. I have an email from Road Runnder neo.rr.com. Avactis cannot send anything to this type of account - not wish lists, not email notfications. nothing. I think there is an issue in the auto generator of email in the program - Alex has been looking into it for Avactis.

History Guy

I think this might be a larger issue. I have an email from Road Runnder neo.rr.com. Avactis cannot send anything to this type of account - not wish lists, not email notfications. nothing. I think there is an issue in the auto generator of email in the program - Alex has been looking into it for Avactis.

History Guy

Not sure if this will help. My issue was similar - We figured out that there was setting on my server that no dns entry for historylink101.historylink101.com which is my main email account- this maybe is why you are getting the domain of sender address does not exist as it is trying to resolve the main mailing codes. It worked for for all the emails which had only one period in the domain name like gmail.com or historylink101.com ect - but would not work for ones with multiple periods like neo.rr.com. Hope this might help.

#5 impulsum

impulsum

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

Still no fix?

#6 Ilya Vassilevsky

Ilya Vassilevsky

Avactis Support

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

So the problem, as we suspected, was caused by a regular expression :lol: It's been fixed in the main code base for some time now, so the next release of Avactis will work fine in this regard.

Details:

In the following two files:

avactis-system/modules/customer_account/abstract/validator.php
avactis-system/core/validator.php

...the $email_rx variable is instantiated. It contains a not-so-perfect regular expression string. Put the correct line there and it'll be OK.

The correct line of PHP code should be the following:

$email_rx = "/^[a-z0-9]+([\.\-_][a-z0-9_-]+)*@([a-z0-9]+(-?[a-z0-9]+)+\.)+[a-z]{2,4}$/i";

Sorry for the trouble.

#7 impulsum

impulsum

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:03 AM

After changing the code, I have still the same problem with .com.au emails.

So the problem, as we suspected, was caused by a regular expression :lol: It's been fixed in the main code base for some time now, so the next release of Avactis will work fine in this regard.

Details:

...the $email_rx variable is instantiated. It contains a not-so-perfect regular expression string. Put the correct line there and it'll be OK.

$email_rx = "/^[a-z0-9]+([\.\-_][a-z0-9_-]+)*@([a-z0-9]+(-?[a-z0-9]+)+\.)+[a-z]{2,4}$/i";

Sorry for the trouble.

Anybody?

After changing the code, I have still the same problem with .com.au emails.

Details:

Sorry for the trouble.