2 replies to this topic

#1 brighteyes

brighteyes

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:26 AM

I am developing a site with Avactis V2. I have created the the product info page and placed the <?php ProductInfo(); ?> tag in place. The product details show fine is just that when you click on the product image the large image does not open in as a 'Lightbox'. I just shows the large image in an empty window. Any ideas what's happening here?

#2 okie

okie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

I am developing a site with Avactis V2.

I have created the the product info page and placed the <?php ProductInfo(); ?> tag in place. The product details show fine is just that when you click on the product image the large image does not open in as a 'Lightbox'.

I just shows the large image in an empty window.

Any ideas what's happening here?

Were you ever able to resolve this issue? - i am having the same exact issue on Version 2 of Avactis.

Angela

#3 Lana

Lana

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hi! It happens because javascript functions are not included. Add these tags to your pages to get it work: add this tag to the <head> section <?php include(getTemplateFileAbsolutePath('pages/templates/part.header.tpl.html')); ?> add this tag before the </body> tag: <?php include(getTemplateFileAbsolutePath('pages/templates/part.footer.tpl.html')); ?> It will also include Avactis css files. If you do not need them, remove this code from the avactis-themes/system/pages/templates/part.header.tpl.html file 'css/ui.dynatree.css', 'css/ui.dynatree.custom.css', 'css/common.default.css', 'css/common.box.css', 'css/layout.css', 'css/style.menu.css', 'css/style.search.css', 'css/style.buttons.css', 'css/style.navigation_bar.css', 'css/style.product_list.css', 'css/style.product_info.css', 'css/style.shoppingcart.css', 'css/style.checkout.css', 'css/style.myaccount.css', 'css/style.subscribe.css', 'css/style.shipping_calculator.css', 'css/style.subcategories.css', 'css/style.product_type_filter.css', 'css/jquery.jcarousel.css', 'css/jquery.jcarousel.skin.css', 'css/jquery.jcarousel.skin.custom.css', 'css/ajax_manager.css', 'css/module.*.css',