• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 styloa

styloa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:48 AM

Had a bit of a play with the 2.0.0 demo store and are getting very impressed so far. The Admin area seems much more user friendly than Magento. Anyway, one issue I came accross that seems to spoil the experience during checkout: 1. on step one I checked "Shipping address is the same" BEFORE typing in the billing address. 2. typed in the billing address 3. click "continue" and got errors for leaving the shipping fields blank.... The way I would expect this to work: 1. checking "Shipping address is the same" should hide the shipping address form 2. only the billing address should be validated 3. the action of copying billing address over to shipping should happen server side AFTER billing address was validated Anyone else with an opinion on this?

#2 Prerana

Prerana

Staff

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

Had a bit of a play with the 2.0.0 demo store and are getting very impressed so far. The Admin area seems much more user friendly than Magento.

Anyway, one issue I came accross that seems to spoil the experience during checkout:

1. on step one I checked "Shipping address is the same" BEFORE typing in the billing address.
2. typed in the billing address
3. click "continue" and got errors for leaving the shipping fields blank....

The way I would expect this to work:

1. checking "Shipping address is the same" should hide the shipping address form
2. only the billing address should be validated
3. the action of copying billing address over to shipping should happen server side AFTER billing address was validated

Anyone else with an opinion on this?

Hi,

Now latest Avactis version is working properly.

If you still have same issue, please send across a mail to the Avactis help desk at support@avactis.com.

We will be glad to have a look and help to resolve the issue.
Best Regards,
Prerana Garg
Avactis Shopping Cart Team

#3 lnwpen88

lnwpen88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 03:13 AM

I was ever on this subject.