• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ooo

ooo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:40 PM

I'm new to Avactis, and I am having trouble setting up product images for an online apparel and footwear shop. I need to create what I've always called a disjointed rollover in Dreamweaver, which is basically a way to set a main image then use the swap image/swap image restore feature in the DW to change the main image as a user selects a swatch image. In other words, I need a main product image that, for instance, comes in three colors. I need to have a main product view that visitors see in the category listings that also displays when the details link is selected. Once on the product detail page, I'd like to have three different swatches under the main image, each of which the visitor can select to view the full product in that color in the main product image slot. This is a pretty basic technique in online apparel catalogs, but is it possible with Avactis? Any other ideas to achieve similar results? Thanks for listening.

#2 Oleg

Oleg

Avactis Team Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:32 AM

I'm new to Avactis, and I am having trouble setting up product images for an online apparel and footwear shop. I need to create what I've always called a disjointed rollover in Dreamweaver, which is basically a way to set a main image then use the swap image/swap image restore feature in the DW to change the main image as a user selects a swatch image.

In other words, I need a main product image that, for instance, comes in three colors. I need to have a main product view that visitors see in the category listings that also displays when the details link is selected. Once on the product detail page, I'd like to have three different swatches under the main image, each of which the visitor can select to view the full product in that color in the main product image slot. This is a pretty basic technique in online apparel catalogs, but is it possible with Avactis? Any other ideas to achieve similar results? Thanks for listening.

Yes, it is possible. Please contact our support for more details: http://support.avactis.com/

Kind regards.