• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eamo27

eamo27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:51 AM

If anyone can help me with this ongoing issue I would be very grateful. I have an issue with a number of transactions arriving at the backend that have empty credit card details. We use the manual payment processing system i.e. the numbers arrive into our avactis system and we input them manually into the terminal. After loads of testing, I found the problem - any time I do a test transaction from the Google Chrome browser the transaction puts through an order, notifications are sent to the client that transaction was OK, but the order has empty credit card details at the back end. This is a real revenue killer for us. Is there anyone else with the same problem? Well, the support team found the issue for the empty credit card details. It happens only in browsers that send additional request for a favicon.gif that is missing on your server! There is a complicated reason for this involving the 404 doc and .htaccess file. I must say well done to teh support team for spotting this.

#2 Oleg

Oleg

Avactis Team Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:00 AM

Well, the support team found the issue for the empty credit card details. I must say well done to teh support team for spotting this.

I'm glad to know that our support find it so fast.

#3 stevrons

stevrons

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

We're having this same issue with getting orders but the credit card details are blank, can you share what the specific solution was for this problem ?

#4 nychickie

nychickie

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

A solution to this would be good. I am having the same issue with one of my client stores. it's extremely frustrating.