Photo

We're Happy To Announce The Release Of Free Design Themes For Avactis Shopping Cart

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Oleg

Oleg

Avactis Team Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:30 AM

Dear webmasters and online store owners,

We're happy to announce the release of free design themes for Avactis Shopping Cart.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Avactis design themes are developed for use with Avactis Shopping Cart 1.9.1.
If you are using an older version of Avactis Shopping Cart, you should update your Avactis up to version 1.9.1.

To download themes please go to: http://www.avactis.c...ctis_themes.php

To install a theme, please download the appropriate theme package and follow instructions from the readme.txt file inside the archive.

If you need any help with the theme installation, please contact our support team: https://www.avactis.com/support.php

#2 Tom S

Tom S

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

Can users submit there own templates? this would be a great way to build the community-

#3 Oleg

Oleg

Avactis Team Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:37 AM

Can users submit there own templates? this would be a great way to build the community-

Yes, I think it is good idea.

Tom, do you have any ready made templates?

#4 Vlad

Vlad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

I had been hearing a lot about Avactis on various forums and I had seen how active the developers were on webmaster forums and so I decided to give it a try for my next ecommerce project. From a combined designer/developer point of view the new Avactis 1.9.1 version is a dream to install and configure. It's now even easier to make themes using a new map.ini and include your own scripts in custom.php Definitely a much improved template structure than the previous versions. I think these design themes are well worth checking out.

Edited by Ilya Vassilevsky, 17 October 2011 - 06:35 AM.
Suspicious link removed

#5 DonH

DonH

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

Uh...1.9.1 is actually a couple of versions behind. There was 2.0, followed by 2.1 and now 2.1.1.

#6 avac

avac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:27 AM

Hello, Just to let you know demo links are not running :) maybe it is a quick fix Best

#7 DonH

DonH

Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

Avac,
The themes are now included in the latest versions. The announcement was for version 1.9.1 and posted April 2010. You can demo version 2.1.1 which includes the themes by following this link: http://www.avactis.c...g_cart_demo.php

#8 aliana

aliana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

ok i have known the information

#9 Franksmn

Franksmn

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

its useful information for every one.. thank you.