1 reply to this topic

#1 anjstudio

anjstudio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:46 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Danny, owner of anjstudio.com and I'm located in TX, USA. I have over 8 years of experience in web design & development, and would like to offer my services to the Avactis community that need assistance. I offer a 15% discount for all those that contact me on behalf of the Avactis forums. I've been using Avactis for a few months and strongly stand behind the product, that's why I'm offering my services to the community.

Contact me utilizing any of the below methods.

Thanks,
Danny

View my portfolio
Email me

#2 globald

globald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:32 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Danny, owner of anjstudio.com and I'm located in TX, USA. I have over 8 years of experience in web design & development, and would like to offer my services to the Avactis community that need assistance. I offer a 15% discount for all those that contact me on behalf of the Avactis forums. I've been using Avactis for a few months and strongly stand behind the product, that's why I'm offering my services to the community.

Contact me utilizing any of the below methods.

Thanks,
Danny

View my portfolio
Email me

Hi Danny,

I sent you an email a few minutes ago because I couldn't get my reply on the forums to work. I rebooted and now it's working; go figure!

I need someone who knows the Avactis PHP shopping cart software to design the front end of my store for me. I need the home page and other pages designed but I have the text, logos and graphic files. Basically the job is for the layout and look of the entire store making sure the store has what it needs on the front end. I can take care of the setup of the backend of the store; it's just the design work that is needed. I need a very professional looking store!

Thanks kindly
Raynold