5 replies to this topic

#1 designs by tierney

designs by tierney

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:07 PM

LOWEST MERCHANT RATES - $10 - $20/month plus transaction fees.

I am a freelance web designer who uses Freshbooks for my invoicing and who designs and develops Avactis shopping carts. I needed an affordable merchant / gateway account for my invoices and for my clients. I researched what was out there, looking for the lowest rates for a merchant account coupled with Authorize.net as the payment gateway.

The best deal by far, and who I currently use and like has a one-time set up fee of $39, only $10/month in statement/gateway fees plus $10/minimum. That is $20/month if you make no transactions, versus the more common $50/month. They have lower fees because their business model works with customer volume based on lowest fees.

Please tell them - David Tierney - referred you as they have a generous referral program and that is how you can return the favor to me for sharing this with you. You can reach Merchant Warehouse at: 800-941-6557. To cut right to the deal I have with them, as there are many configurations you can look at, you can dial extension 2124 to reach Meghan Robertson and tell her you want to explore Dave’s Deal for on-line merchant rates. She will know what you are talking about.

I signed up and within 24 hrs ran a successful test credit card payment for a Freshbooks invoice. For a more detailed breakdown of the rates I pay for my Merchant Account, and for a step by step guide to get your Shopping cart working right away, you can go to this page on my website: Lowest Merchant Rates.

Good Luck

#2 Joe T. - MerchantSeek

Joe T. - MerchantSeek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:09 PM

Thanks for the post. A gateway package with a good price is www.nexcommece.com There are options that include either a $0 or $39 setup fee along with a flat $10 gateway as well and No monthly minimum for some options as well. So overall the pricing is more reasonalble.

Also the option that you mention is with a processor that I have heard a few questionable comments on when it comes to not being much help after the initial sale.

I also understand that it's difficult to list all fees on a web page as services are always case by case (no matter what people list on a website). But your post mentions that the pricing detail is on your webpage, and it's missing the Non-Qual, Mid Qual percentage rates, annual fee pricing, address verification fees, batch fees, etc, etc.

There are lots of options out there, but as I always tell merchants this is not like signing up for Insurance where you pretty much get the same thing at a lower price with another company. This payments industry is not regulated so be careful if you're only shopping for price as there are lots of more important factors than saving a couple dollars per month when it comes to accepting e-payments.

Joe
MerchantSeek
Your Payment Acceptance Source
www.merchantseek.com

Edited by Marco, 03 August 2009 - 05:40 AM.
There's no need to quote the previous post

#3 Marco

Marco

Avactis Team Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:42 AM

NexCommerce is a Chase Paymentech reseller, so you can use it with Avactis as we have a Chase payment module.

#4 karluurb

karluurb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:04 AM

I work in a company that sells restaurants product over the phone. We need a new merchant account. Now I want to change my business and doing some good job. Does anybody have recommended solutions?

#5 Jason Martin

Jason Martin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

I work in a company that sells restaurants product over the phone. We need a new merchant account. Now I want to change my business and doing some good job. Does anybody have recommended solutions?

Try to make new account.

#6 asicsingy

asicsingy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

The set-up ofUgg Italia a good web hosting service provider must be of excellent quality which makes sure that there won't be any failure or network problem. Franklin Marshall Milano