• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 shorescores

shorescores

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:04 PM

Due to permissions errors, I had to do a fresh install. The email sent by Avactis gives me a user and pass which return this error: Sign In Error: Unknown email address or password. Both an email address and a password must be given. Make sure your CapsLock key is off, and try again. Caps lock is off - no spaces or errors in the input fields. I was emailed these instructions: Use the following details to access the Admin Area: E-mail: admin@localhost Password: admin On first access, you will be prompted to change your e-mail and password. This is done for security purposes. After failed attempts, I got this: Due to multiple attempts to access the system using invalid login and password, access to the system was temporarily blocked. Please try again later. Any clues as to why I am locked out of admin? I am on a paid monthly account. S.O.S.! Thanks. shorescores

#2 Alex Girin

Alex Girin

Avactis Support Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:40 AM

Hello shorescores,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Could you provide us the temporary FTP access to your server? Please send it using this Form. Select User Type - "Current Customer".

Best Regards,
Alex Girin
Avactis Shopping Cart Team

#3 shorescores

shorescores

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 02:43 PM

Hi Alex, The form with the info has been sent to Avactis. Thanks. shorescores

#4 Avactis Team

Avactis Team

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:07 AM

After failed attempts, I got this: Due to multiple attempts to access the system using invalid login and password, access to the system was temporarily blocked. Please try again later.
Any clues as to why I am locked out of admin? I am on a paid monthly account. S.O.S.!
Thanks. shorescores

This allows you to protect your store from unauthorized access. You are on web and if someone finds URL to your Admin Area he may hack your online store by entering different login and password. So, to avoid hacking Avactis restricticts "Number of unsuccessful attempts to sign in to Admin Area after which the Sign In page is blocked". You can increase this number to 20 at Store Settinngs >> General Settings.

Best Regards,
Steve Irwin
Avactis Shopping Cart Team

#5 BanatStyle

BanatStyle

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:50 AM

Hi Guys. Look like im facing the same problem. i cannot log as admin@localhost from the first time, I've tried to do fresh install many times it didnt work also. once i enter the admin@localhost and password admin. It takes me to the same site again. then i checked the error_log file. i found this: =========================================================== [08-Jan-2008 05:34:01] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './phpshield.5.2.lin' - ./phpshield.5.2.lin: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 =========================================================== Then I did some searchs in the web. i found that maybe i need to have phpshield.5.2.lin (its a loader) in the script folder and configure the php.ini. did that and did another fresh install with phpshield.5.2.lin in the folder.. i got the error_log changed to: =========================================================== [08-Jan-2008 08:29:34] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: phpSHIELD: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0 PHP compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=0 These options need to match in Unknown on line 0 =========================================================== need some Help :unsure: Best Regards.

#6 Avactis Team

Avactis Team

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:58 PM

Hello BanatStyle, Please contact support. It seems the server problem. Best Regards, Steve Irwin Avactis Shopping Cart Team

#7 YourOneStore

YourOneStore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:21 AM

I am having a similar problem when first trying to log-in to the admin page for the first time, only for me when I am on the Password update page where you change the password for admin@localhost from admin to your own password, the "Save" button is non responsive and I can't get passed it. If anyone out there knows how I can fix it so I can get past the Password Update page and into the Admin page so that I can start using the software, please let me know. I sent an e-mail to support too, but who knows when they will get back to me or if they will even be willing to help me. If they do, I'll be sure to let everyone know...and if they don't...I'll let everyone know that too. Thanks so much for any help anyone can provide. Take care everyone. **UPDATE** I have since been able to get to the sign-in page, however admin@localhost, and admin password take me to the password update page where the "Save" doesn't work...so I tried to manually enter an admin user profile into the MySQL database, and now I am getting the "Sign In Error: Unknown email address or password. Both an email address and a password must be given. Make sure your CapsLock key is off, and try again." error message...I know I didn't skrew anything up in the MySQL database, as I was using PHP myAdmin, and understand how it all works... Can anyone help me? Jake