Photo

Seeking advice on how to setup products...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 charlottezweb

charlottezweb

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:59 PM

Hello all,

I've gone through the documentation and I think I understand the way the software works in regards to product listing. However, I'm hoping there may be some way to accomplish the following:

Here's the example page:

http://sentireinc.com/explore.php

The first item is my example: No. 10 Fujian Tea Leaves

You'll notice that it's one product in terms of how Avactis views it. However, there are two products essentially that I can sell for it. A "jar candle" at one price and a "travel tin" at another. Right now, these two "types" of this item are avactis *options* on the one product. Because of this, the pricing doesn't work. Even when I set the product itself to cost $0.0, it still won't show that properly when you select one of the options.

Does anyone know of a way I can get that to work?

I know the *hard* way would be to create separate items for each option but I was hoping that wasn't necessary.

The other problem is that I want to be able to apply the discounts to only one of these options. I guess that may also further rule out doing it the way I have it now?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated from some of you seasoned experts! :D

Cheers,
Jason

#2 Avactis Team

Avactis Team

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:07 PM

Hello Jason, Please contact our support and provide temp FTP access. We will check. Best Regards, Steve Irwin Avactis Shopping Cart Team

#3 charlottezweb

charlottezweb

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 05:59 PM

Hello Jason,

Please contact our support and provide temp FTP access. We will check.

Best Regards,
Steve Irwin
Avactis Shopping Cart Team

Thanks Steve. It looks like it wants $15 for me to ask a question. I'm more than happy to pay that if this is something you can fix. If it looks like I'll have to create separate products for all of these, then I guess I'll go that route instead.

Thoughts before I pay?

#4 Avactis Team

Avactis Team

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:04 PM

It seems that your free support period expired. Yes, we request $15 per ticket if free support expired. Best Regards, Steve Irwin

#5 charlottezweb

charlottezweb

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

It seems that your free support period expired. Yes, we request $15 per ticket if free support expired.

Best Regards,
Steve Irwin

Thanks, I've processed this now.