• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lucie

Lucie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:22 PM

Hi guys, I emailed you quite awhile go now with a few q's about the upcoming commercial version, specifically when we may see some payment and shipping options for Australia. Could you please let me know if you haven't received it as I haven't got a reply. Thanks!

#2 admin

admin

Enthusiast

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:29 AM

Hi guys,

I emailed you quite awhile go now with a few q's about the upcoming commercial version, specifically when we may see some payment and shipping options for Australia. Could you please let me know if you haven't received it as I haven't got a reply.

Thanks!

Hi Lucie,

We received your request, but unfortunately had no time to answer :( - we were very busy with the commercial release. Sorry...

We plan to release commercial version this week. Please note, beta users will be able to get commercial version free of charge.

About Australian payment gateways and shipping modules. Unfortunately we had no time to develop them. We were busy developing modules for Authorize.net, 2Checkout, FedEx, UPS and USPS. I think the next modules will be for Australia.

About product options.
We made designs for this feature and will start the development next week.

Best Regards,
Steve Irwin
Avactis Shopping Cart Team

#3 beauty

beauty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 03:04 PM

You said: "All beta testers will receive the commercial version for free." I am a beta tester, how do I get a free commercial version? Thanks!

#4 Avactis Team

Avactis Team

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 04:56 AM

You said: "All beta testers will receive the commercial version for free." I am a beta tester, how do I get a free commercial version? Thanks!

Hello,

Yes, we will provide free commercial version to the beta testers. We will make a special announcement. If you are a beta tester and need free commercial version urgently, please send us a URL where the beta version installed and we will send you coupon for a 100% of discount. If you are web developer we have a special program where we provide one coupon for a 100% discount (one time, expires after 6 months) and one coupon for 50% discounts (does not expire, unlimited number of copies).

Best Regards,

Steve Irwin
Avactis Shopping Cart
http://www.avactis.com

#5 Lucie

Lucie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 02:51 AM

I've submitted my request for the web dev free copy as I don't have the beta version online any more. Look forward to hearing from you :).

#6 Avactis Team

Avactis Team

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 09:53 AM

I've submitted my request for the web dev free copy as I don't have the beta version online any more. Look forward to hearing from you :).

Hi Lucie!

We sent you coupons for free software and 50% discounts.

Best Regards,
Steve Irwin
Avactis Shopping Cart
http://www.avactis.com