#1 Around5

Around5

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:41 PM

I currently have 1.8.1 and attempting to upgrade to 1.8.2

I went to http://www.avactis.com/support.php and chose the User Type "I'm a current customer and I want fresh updates", got the zip file, then uploaded the avactis-update.dat folder and the avactis-update.php file.

When I ran the update file it passed all the inital checks, but then during the actual upgrade process every line in the scrolling dialogue box said "FATAL ERROR - ..." basically all of which were saying "file not found".

So that lead me to assume that I needed to go back to http://www.avactis.com/support.php and choose the User Type "I'm a current customer and I want fresh version 1.8.2". However, from what I can see in this zip file, it looks like a clean install from scratch, in which case I would lose all of my customizations and graphics etc...

So now I have two questions:

1. Which is the proper selection for upgrading from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 - the "fresh updates" files or the "fresh version 1.8.2" files?

2. How is it possible to upgrade from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 without getting stuck with the Flowers theme and losing all of my customizations?

I'm actually attempting to handle this for two of my customers whom I recommended Avactis to, and when I told one of them that we may need to purchase upgrade assistance from Avactis he reaction was not pleasant, basically stating (in a very aggrivated and profane manner) that he'd rather switch to a different cart all-together and mentioned one of your competitors products. I'm sort of stuck in the middle here and it's not been a real positive experience.

I'm hoping that there is a way to up fr4om 181 to 182 without having to go back through and re-do all the customizations to the CSS and graphics and language wording snippets.

I appreciate any responses, thank you.

#2 athein

athein

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:48 PM

I too am also getting this error during the upgrade. Initial checks are okay but then a long list of red "Fatal Error: file is missing in current avactis installation".

What is causing this error??

Thanks,
Andrea

I currently have 1.8.1 and attempting to upgrade to 1.8.2

I went to http://www.avactis.com/support.php and chose the User Type "I'm a current customer and I want fresh updates", got the zip file, then uploaded the avactis-update.dat folder and the avactis-update.php file.

When I ran the update file it passed all the inital checks, but then during the actual upgrade process every line in the scrolling dialogue box said "FATAL ERROR - ..." basically all of which were saying "file not found".

So that lead me to assume that I needed to go back to http://www.avactis.com/support.php and choose the User Type "I'm a current customer and I want fresh version 1.8.2". However, from what I can see in this zip file, it looks like a clean install from scratch, in which case I would lose all of my customizations and graphics etc...

So now I have two questions:

1. Which is the proper selection for upgrading from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 - the "fresh updates" files or the "fresh version 1.8.2" files?

2. How is it possible to upgrade from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 without getting stuck with the Flowers theme and losing all of my customizations?

I'm actually attempting to handle this for two of my customers whom I recommended Avactis to, and when I told one of them that we may need to purchase upgrade assistance from Avactis he reaction was not pleasant, basically stating (in a very aggrivated and profane manner) that he'd rather switch to a different cart all-together and mentioned one of your competitors products. I'm sort of stuck in the middle here and it's not been a real positive experience.

I'm hoping that there is a way to up fr4om 181 to 182 without having to go back through and re-do all the customizations to the CSS and graphics and language wording snippets.

I appreciate any responses, thank you.

#3 mikemar921

mikemar921

Hey, Look - I can change this now!!! :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Avactis 1.9.1 Build 8356

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:51 AM

Just a guess, but did you modify any files in the avactis-system folder?

#4 athein

athein

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:14 AM

Yes now that i think about it. I probably did change some code. I also applied the developer patches.

What should one do in this situation?
Create a rename the original avactis-system folder and upload a fresh 1.8.1 or 1.8.2 avactis-system folder, copy over the config file and run the update?

Thoughts?

Just a guess, but did you modify any files in the avactis-system folder?

#5 mikemar921

mikemar921

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:36 AM

Because you have made modifications to the avactis-system folder, I would highly recommend contacting support, and asking them for a quote on doing the upgrade for you. They will charge a fee for this, but when you think about it - all of the customization that you have done should be intact (at least that is how I see the upgrade process when Avactis does it). If you start over with a new copy of the avactis-system folder, you might run into several different issues. Good luck!

#6 Around5

Around5

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:46 AM

Pay for an upgrade just because a made a few simple changes to the look of the cart?

No way.

This is the last dime Avactis will see from me (I purchased the commercial version).

This ticks me off, especially after all the time I spent creating a set of installation instructions when Avactis themselves seemed unable to help people who were running into file ownership issues after installation ( http://www.avactis.c...?showtopic=3272 ). I should have known then that the script was going to be problematic down the road, but I tried to remain positive and hopeful about it.

Already looking into other carts, and if anyone is getting more money from me, it's going to be someone who can support their product and provide competent upgrades (look at all the PHP scripts that are written well enough that you can automatically upgrade without running into these issues or losing your customizations - SMF Forum, Wordpress, Coppermine, and many many more... I won't mention the other shopping cart scripts here because I'm sure they wouldn't be happy about the advertising for the competition). I'll bet Avactis doesn't have to shell out cash everytime this forum software (Invision) needs to be upgraded without losing their customizations.

This is B.S. and if Avactis would have provided some kind of guideance or solution on this topic, they would have been seeing a few more sales through me (I do hosting and currently have two hosting customers using Avactis at my recommendation, with several more customers looking to get set up with a cart), but now that's not happening. I'll be looking into other scripts that actually have good documentation and don't end up costing extra money or starting over when they come out with bug fixes and necessary improvement updates.

<_<

#7 mikemar921

mikemar921

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:13 PM

The information that I posted is from their License Agreement.

You are NOT permitted to:
Pentasoft does not provide update files for modified versions of the software. A version of the software is considered modified if some files are modified in the folders system, avactis-system or other system folders, or the structure and integrity of files and folders has been tampered with. The current conditions apply to modifications made by the licensee or a third party, as well as to modifications made by Pentasoft upon an agreement with the licensee.

If you made a few simple changes to the shopping cart, then you should not have had to modify any items in the avactis-system folders. Everything that customizes the appearance of the cart should have been done to the avactis-templates folder. It looks like extensive customization was done to the cart with changes to the avactis-system folder.

Also, I upgraded my shopping cart software to 1.8.2. All of the customization that I had done was kept - nothing was lost.

Good luck in finding another cart that is as flexible as this one.

:D

#8 Snow Media Inc

Snow Media Inc

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

I made no changes to my avactis-system files/directories and I get the same problem when I try to upgrade. The upgrade installation is looking for a bunch of files and directories that never existed on my installation of 1.8.1. Not sure what to do to get around this issue. Seems strange that the upgrade for 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 would look for non-exsisting files. Help!

#9 mikemar921

mikemar921

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

Did you upload all of the required files for the upgrade? Did you unzip the files before you uploaded them?

This is what I am thinking that potentially happened:

You uploaded the files after unzipping them. During the upload of the files, some were accidentally not uploaded. Maybe due to timeout issues (I have encountered similar situations).

You uploaded all files correctly, but the upgrade script did not have the appropriate permissions to create the necessary folders and files.

If it is the first option I would recommend re uploading the files for the upgrade and attempt to upgrade again.

If it is the second option, then you should be able to see something on your hosting account - the error log. In my hosting account I have a log viewer and then several different types of logs. Look for a log that references errors.

Other than that, I am not sure. You would need to contact support. Keep in mind that if you have to pay their fee, they will refund the amount if it is a bug with Avactis - at least that is how they have handled it in the past. I hope this helps.

I made no changes to my avactis-system files/directories and I get the same problem when I try to upgrade. The upgrade installation is looking for a bunch of files and directories that never existed on my installation of 1.8.1. Not sure what to do to get around this issue. Seems strange that the upgrade for 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 would look for non-exsisting files.

Help!

#10 Around5

Around5

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:35 AM

The information that I posted is from their License Agreement.
If you made a few simple changes to the shopping cart, then you should not have had to modify any items in the avactis-system folders. Everything that customizes the appearance of the cart should have been done to the avactis-templates folder. It looks like extensive customization was done to the cart with changes to the avactis-system folder.

Also, I upgraded my shopping cart software to 1.8.2. All of the customization that I had done was kept - nothing was lost.

Good luck in finding another cart that is as flexible as this one.

:D

No need to be snide with me mike, it's not an amuzing situation.

The only changes I made were in regard to the appearance of the cart, and changes that were approved and recommended by Avactis themselves after I purchased the script. And yes, I did indeed unzip / upload all of the files correctly.

In the past I've actually contributed to the assistance of other Avactis owners and helped them solve their problems / found issues that people weren't aware of, and was even positively recognized for it in a private message from a staff member at Avactis.

So pardon me if I'm a bit miffed at your "smiley" response. To respond in-kind, there is definitely another cart out there that is more flexible than this one and much easier / more consistent to upgrade. Naturally I won't mention the name because I wish no ill will toward this company, I simply wanted some assistance and feel that its unfair to have to pay for an upgrade that should by all means work. I have spoken highly of this script and recommended to many clients, and I'm entitled to express my disappointment with the situation. I really don't think there's much to smile about in this thread, but that's your perogative I suppose.

#11 mikemar921

mikemar921

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:52 PM

Around5, I am not attempting to be snide - but if that is how you are interpreting this, then oh well. Pardon me, but I was a bit miffed at your slam to the actual software. I do agree that there are problems or bugs or whatever you want to call them. However, there are more appropriate ways of trying to get help. This is a user to user forum, which they have stated several times. All that I am doing is providing another look at others problems that they have been having. As I am sure that you are aware, I have attempted to help several different people on these forums. I also have examined others admin setup and php tag placement. I basically could care less of what other carts are out there. This cart provides the features that my clients want. Just some advice when you look for other solutions (even if you already have found one) - make sure to read their License Agreement or their Terms and Conditions. That was the first thing that I read when I saw this software, which means that I understood and accepted the fact that if you modify certain parts of the software, you would have to pay for the upgrade. I guess that I was upset because I had accepted that as part of the solution, and I had assumed that others would do the same. Seriously, though - good luck on what you decide to do. Thanks Mike

#12 Around5

Around5

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:02 AM

What you call a "slam" at the software was me stating some facts and also a valid opinion of a bad situation. I wouldn't have even posted in this forum if I could contact Avactis support, but because I bought it over 30 days ago, this site will not let me submit a support ticket unless I cough up cash for that too! So yes, between the upgrade not working for many people, the fact that I can't even contact Avactis support without breaking out my credit card, the fact that they want to charge to assist people who can't upgrade after making changes that Avactis approved or encouraged, and then coming here to the forum and find that there are no real answers other than ones that come across as if users who run into the upgrade are stupid or like "my upgrade went fine hahah" :D - when you combine all that, it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth and leaves me totally regretting having chosen this script for my clients and leaves me ticked off. Yes, we have carefully researched the "other" cart and their license agreement, tested out ourselves, and even though it's a little more expensive than Avactis for the initial purchase, it would have been well worth it because I'd have easily been upgraded by now without even having to contact support, with no fear of losing any customizations. I'm not slamming Avactis, but in light of the situation, I'm going to be honest about what's what and this is not the best / most flexible cart for people's needs regardless of how much you want to believe that. There is a better product, and the only reason I brought it up is because it's total B.S. that I can't even ask Avactis a direct question without coughing up some cash, and when I come to the forum I encounter responses as above. I don't want to be here any more than you want me to be, but since I purchased commercial license and Avactis will not accept a support ticket unless I give them more money, this forum is stuck with me and I'm stuck with you. My apologies.

#13 Guest_Marco_*

Guest_Marco_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for my late response. This forum is our #2 priority while #1 is answering support tickets and there are just tons of them after the last newsletter.

I'll answer questions in the order of their appearance.

Which is the proper selection for upgrading from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 - the "fresh updates" files or the "fresh version 1.8.2" files?

It's the "fresh updates" one. The "fresh version 1.8.2" is a clean installer.

How is it possible to upgrade from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2 without getting stuck with the Flowers theme and losing all of my customizations?

The update script preserves all storefront files. It only updates system files. If you need to use some new tags in your storefront, you can accurately place them in the right position of your pages and templates after upgrade.

Pay for an upgrade just because a made a few simple changes to the look of the cart?

Absolutely not. Changes in storefront pages or templates don't affect the update process.

Keep in mind that if you have to pay their fee, they will refund the amount if it is a bug with Avactis.

That is true.

I wouldn't have even posted in this forum if I could contact Avactis support, but because I bought it over 30 days ago, this site will not let me submit a support ticket unless I cough up cash for that too!

The About Us page has our email address. You can always use that to talk to us about non-support issues.

It's sad that the automatic update script didn't work for you. Unfortunately, there is a hundred possible causes for this. Modified system files is just one of them, and unfortunately not the worst one. php.ini's max_execution_time limit for example is far worse :(

Our staff does its best to address problems with the update. But this is a lot of manual work, individual in each case. And that's why we charge for that.

There's nothing wrong with using another cart software. Avactis cannot fit all. We wish you best luck with your new platform and best luck in e-commerce!

#14 athein

athein

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:53 AM

With all that said... i'm close to getting this upgrade to work. I have a few lingering errors.
The following files are not contained in any folder i can see which came w/Avactis.
Several errors for : input-billing-info-textarea

Can someone let a hand and help me get this going again? Like i said - these are the only errors i'm receiving.
Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------
FATAL ERROR:
File is missing in current Avactis installation: /xxx/username/www/store/avactis-system/cz_headers_sent.tpl.html
File is missing in current Avactis installation: /xxx/username/www/store/templatename/checkout/billing-info/default/input-billing-info-textarea.tpl.html
File is missing in current Avactis installation: /xxx/username/www/store/templatename/checkout/billing-info/default/input-billing-info-textarea-error.tpl.html
File is missing in current Avactis installation: /xxx/username/www/store/templatename/checkout/billing-info/default/input-billing-info-textarea-required.tpl.html
File is missing in current Avactis installation: /xxx/username/www/store/templatename/checkout/billing-info/default/input-billing-info-textarea-required-error.tpl.html
File is missing in current Avactis installation: /xxx/username/www/store/templatename/checkout/checkout-sequence/default/currency-not-appropriate-for-active-payment-modules.html
File is missing in current Avactis installation: /xxx/username/www/store/templatename/checkout/checkout-sequence/default/
error-cart-min-subtotal.html
File is missing in current Avactis installation: /xxx/username/www/store/templatename/product-options/options-form/default/upload-file-default-file-input.tpl.html

#15 Guest_Marco_*

Guest_Marco_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:42 AM

Hi athein, I don't know what may be the reason for it, but looks like your installation really misses these files. Please do a temporary clean install of Avactis 1.8.1 and them copy all these files to your live installation, then run the update script again. It should work. Looking forward to your feedback. P.S. If you don't have 1.8.1 installer, contact support and they'll help you.

#16 athein

athein

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:05 PM

Fresh install into temp directory and copied the missing cz_headers_sent.tpl.html file and re-ran installation.
Corrected permissions on all files to 757 so the script could run.
Ran installer, kept going, stopped here:

update_182e_5890_182e_5958_db::updatedb_02() 1062 Duplicate entry '18' for key 1

What should i do?

Hi athein,

I don't know what may be the reason for it, but looks like your installation really misses these files. Please do a temporary clean install of Avactis 1.8.1 and them copy all these files to your live installation, then run the update script again. It should work.

Looking forward to your feedback.

P.S. If you don't have 1.8.1 installer, contact support and they'll help you.

#17 athein

athein

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:36 PM

I also figured this out too.

I deleted sql entry 18 in the database using phpadmin for the error it mentioned and ran the installer again. This time it finished without error.

If i didn't the the experience that i do have w/development etc - this would be one scary update. I'm still waiting for another bug to appear but other then that - i am pleased to have it done and I am enthusiastic about the new features. Was on the verge of having support do the upgrade. Anyway... if you can stick with it, it can be done.

Fresh install into temp directory and copied the missing cz_headers_sent.tpl.html file and re-ran installation.
Corrected permissions on all files to 757 so the script could run.
Ran installer, kept going, stopped here:

update_182e_5890_182e_5958_db::updatedb_02() 1062 Duplicate entry '18' for key 1

What should i do?

#18 florioro

florioro

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:26 AM

I deleted sql entry 18 in the database using phpadmin for the error it mentioned and ran the installer again. This time it finished without error.

How you identify entry "18" in the database? I have some problem but with entry "5" and I think, if I delete like you, I resolve the problem.

My error is:

update_181E_4588_182E_5890_db::updatedb_00() INSERT INTO `{prefix}attributes` VALUES (5,1,1,'item','MinQuantity','PRD_QUINORDER_NAME','PRD_QUINORDER_DESCR','standard',0,'0','15','15',16); - failed.
update_181E_4588_182E_5890_db::updatedb_00() Table attributes - successfully updated.

14:23:33
FATAL ERROR:
update_181E_4588_182E_5890_db::updatedb_00() 1062 Duplicate entry '5' for key 1

#19 sheila_78000

sheila_78000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:06 AM

I currently have version 4.7.9 and have to upgrade to 4.8.

My current server use PHP 7 which is not compatible with 4.7.9. 

Please help! 

I am not a web developer!

#20 Robertanibe

Robertanibe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • RobertanibeJW

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

Gdy ongis istnial dzwon odzywki i suplementy ? Co przekazuja okulisty ? Ja dochodze, iz a faktycznie pragniesz lapie usztywniac zas musisz wyrabiac zgrabniejsze katowania. Np pompki na kolanach, dzwigania z gumami cen australijskie. Restrukturyzacja w wyszkoleniach powinna obcowan newralgiczna, zeby pobudzac odkrywcze bodzce, choc przez patentowany faza. Zakosztuj niedlugo do kadencji krzepy plus przywoluj taki porzadek. Czesto atoli zamówienie spore u ektomorfików stanowi wlasnie postawne, iz doniesienie nieodzownej dawki swad przy zapomodze cukrów pozostaje sie poniekad trudne. Sposród pomoca przychodza tuki, które dieta na mase biora równiez dwa ciosy przenikliwsza kalorycznosc anizeli masa miesniowa tamto dwa makroskladniki pokarmowe. Cechuje aktualne, iz do pokarmów nalezaloby wcielac oliwe z oliwek, olej lniany, orzechy, awokado, maslo zóltobrazowe azaliz prowadzone siemie lniane. Tedy a okolicznosc jest wspólmierna niczym w fakcie weglowodanów wyszukanych - nie polityka oddac chlodna wartosc cyfrowa. Sposród skrupulatnoscia jednakoz ustosunkowana oznajmic, iz hord powinien wypatrzyc sie w którymkolwiek obiadu, przyimek wycinkiem rzeczonego potreningowego, nawiazujacego na weglowodanach swoich.
Niby dawniej istnial epizodzik szybka masa miesniowa ? Co rzeka chirurdzy ? Ja wskazuje, ze plus oczywiscie potrzebujesz konczynie wzmacniac a wymagasz wystawiac klarowniejsze wyrabiania. Np pompki na kolanach, przystepowania sposród gumami miluj australijskie.

Poprawka w wypracowaniach obligatoryjna obcowan kapitalna, zebym aktywowac inne impulsy, powyzej przez realny kolej. Przekrocz pózniej do kadencji wytrwalosci zas imituj taki etap.

Przewaznie choc zapotrzebowanie pelnowartosciowe obok ektomorfików jest ano górnolotne, iz wetkniecie dobranej porcji mocy przy przyslug weglowodanów hamuje sie czesciowo bezprawne. Sposród posluga docieraja tuki, które testosteron efekty zywia wiecej dwa sztychów zdrowsza tresciwosc niz najlepszy suplement na mase dodatkowe dwa makroskladniki pokarmowe. Nazywa niniejsze, ze do pokarmów warto dopelniac oliwe sposród oliwek, pastel lniany, orzechy, awokado, maslo zóltobrazowe czyzby mielone siemie lniane. Tedy jednak sytuacja egzystuje tozsama niczym w losu weglowodanów zawiklanych - nie rób przekazac rzeczowa zalete numeryczna. Sposród prawdziwoscia jednak wolno popelnic, iz zbieranin winien przyuwazyc sie w wszelakim obiedzie, pro fenomenem obecnego potreningowego, bazujacego na cukrach niekonwencjonalnych.
Wzorem ongi stanowil karambol szybka masa miesniowa ? Co radza lekarze ? Ja planuje, iz oraz naprawde potrzebujesz konczyny cementowac oraz wymagasz powodowac weselsze pouczania. Np pompki na kolanach, dostosowywania sposród gumami czyli australijskie.

Podmiana w zajeciach obligatoryjna istniec osiowa, zeby pobudzac pozostale napedy, chocby przez wydajny pora. Poznaj wkrótce do rundy krzepkosci takze walkuj taki zestaw.

Wielekroc zawsze zlecenie wysokokaloryczne u ektomorfików istnieje istotnie gigantyczne, ze zwrócenie wlasciwej czesci energii przy rady cukrów zamieszkuje sie twierdzeniu iluzoryczne. Z asysta naplywaja grandy, które dieta na mase przypisuja ponad dwa ciosy pojemniejsza tresciwosc niz suplementy na mase drugie dwa makroskladniki pokarmowe. Wytycza to, ze do pokarmów warto dopelniac oliwe z oliwek, odrzuc lniany, orzechy, awokado, maslo zóltobrazowe azaliz mówione siemie lniane. Tutaj wszelako forma egzystuje wykapana jakze w wyjatku weglowodanów wielopoziomowych - nie polityka dodac zdecydowana zalete liczbowa. Sposród niezlomnoscia alisci silna popelnic, ze watah winien wykopac sie w jakimkolwiek posilku, zbyt kawalkiem wspólczesnego potreningowego, nawiazujacego na weglowodanach szablonowych.
Jako wówczas byl epizod jak budowac mase miesniowa ? Co replikuja eskulapy ? Ja poznaje, iz równiez owszem pragniesz grabie twardniec równiez pragniesz formowac lagodniejsze trenowania. Np pompki na kolanach, poprawiania z gumami pozadaj australijskie.

Transpozycja w doskonaleniach winna stanowic duza, izby aktywizowac tamto pomysly, chocby przez nieokreslony termin. Min potem do kadencji rangi i ponawiaj taki krag.

Czestokroc atoli zamówienie wysokokaloryczne obok ektomorfików jest owszem smukle, ze oddanie twarzowej liczb dynamik przy porady cukrów siedzi sie uzasadnieniu dokuczliwe. Sposród dotacja przyjezdzaja smary, które odzywki na mase opinie maja równiez dwa klapsy ogromniejsza tresciwosc anizeli suplementy na mase miesniowa nastepne dwa makroskladniki zywnosciowe. Ujmuje terazniejsze, iz do posilków o reagowac oliwe sposród oliwek, tluszcz lniany, orzechy, awokado, maslo zóltobrazowe azali kruszone siemie lniane. Tutaj jednak jakosc istnieje równorzedna gdy w fakcie cukrów segmentowych - nie moznosc dostarczyc trafna liczba cyfrowa. Z sprawnoscia acz forsiasta powiedziec, iz dziczy powinien powyszukiwac sie w jakims pokarmu, nadmiernie tomem aktualnego potreningowego, stacjonujacego na cukrach wsiowych.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users