• Ready to fulfil
    online order
  • Avactis Hosted
    solutions

Why choose Avactis shopping cart?

Easy to use, and Easy to customize your online store

Browse all features

All in One

Retail, Mobile, Digital, Physical Products, Wishlists, Discounts, Product options and much more. It comes with all extensions and themes.

Easy to Customize

With built in Design Editor, Custom Tag/Shortcode Features, it is very easy to customize your store.

SEO Friendly

Avactis shopping cart software offers easy customizations for friendly URLs, tags and multi-language features to improve ranking in the popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Fully hosted online shopping cart

Avactis offers you a protected shopping cart, where you can enjoy quick credit card and PayPal payments acceptance.

Themes and Extensions

Use Mobile Skin for your store. Lots of Extensions to choose from for product comparisions, multilanguage packs and much more!

Accept global currencies

Develop global business with Avactis store that consents payments from worldwide.

Recent News

AvactisNEXT 4.3 is here!

On: May 27, 2014

Avactis has already established itself as a powerful, user-friendly and packed with all the features one stop shopping cart solution. […]...read more

“The cart is quite flexible and easy to customize for those who want something that’s more or less ‘plug and play’. Where it really shines is when you don’t mind getting a little more involved and want to bend the cart design to you, rather than the other way around.”

- Don Hanson | www.terradonembroidery.com

“Their service proved top notch and dependable. When I need something they don’t offer, they have been willing to work with me to implement the extra third-party solution and work out the issues for me. ”

- Louie | www.vapingzone.com

“Avactis is the Perfect Choice for most Online Shopping Websites,backed by a great support team which assists with custom add-ons and bug fixes effortlessly and promptly.”

- Nadia Kerr | www.digigifts.com.au

“The support people always fix the problem quickly.”

- John Maxworthy | www.garagetek.com

Don Hanson

The cart is quite flexible and easy to customize for those who want something that’s more or less ‘plug and play’. Where it really shines is when you don’t mind getting a little more involved and want to bend the cart design to you rather than the other way around.

Don Hanson

Chris Rycroft

I’ve found the system unique compared to other cart systems. I would have no regret in recommending Avactis to anybody who is wanting a great shopping cart experience.

Chris Rycroft

• Canada Postes
  • United States Postal Service
  • FedEx
  • USP Reay
  • Quick Books

Start your free, no-risk, 30 day trial

Download AvactisNext 4.6 today! All features fully UNLOCKED! Free Download
Hello. Add your message here.